Crafternoon Inspiration

I am hosting a Woman’s Crafternoon event at my local library in March.

Our project focus will be on making spring wreaths.

I have compiled some inspiration in preparation for the event.

Enjoy!

Rainbow Wreath from Ramblings from the Sunshine State.

St. Patty’s Rag Wreath @ The Magic of Ordinary Things.

spring wreath canadian living

Yarn Wreath @ Canadian Living.

Spring Wreath Pattyschaffer

Fun Fur Wreath @ Capture the Details.

Spring Wreath tmatthewfineart

Easter Wreath @ T. Mathews Fine Art.

spring wreath casapink

Fabric Wreath @ CasaPinka.

Stay tuned for more inspiration…

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I am making a wreath this week. Not spring, but still fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping over from Simple Daisy. I'm your newest follower. Very nice blog.

    ReplyDelete