31 Days: {Day 1} Finding Inspiration & Gratitude

I am participating in the 31 Days of Change over at {The Nesting Place}. I am going to attempt to post daily what inspires me and what I am grateful for. I have been in a rut since becoming pregnant in May. Exhaustion was the theme throughout summer which left me very little time to be inspired. Projects and daytrips were put on hold until I had more energy. Although I still get tired very easily I need something creative to focus on. I am hoping that this project is just what I need. I also hope others find inspiration and gratitude also!

Finding Inspiration:

0571

{31 Ways to Brighten Your Day}

Positively Present has {10 Tips For Enjoying Fall}!

A Beautiful Ripple Effect shared {18 Guideposts for your journey}.

Finding Gratitude:

I am grateful for my growing belly with my active little one inside.

003

I am grateful for a weekend away with my daughter.

003

I am grateful for my son’s soccer season.

017

1 comment:

  1. your images don't show up on my screen, but this is a lovely post about gratitude!

    found you via lifemadelovely and hope you'll enter my giveaway and decide to follow:

    http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2011/10/more-stencil-splendor-giveaway.html

    michele

    ReplyDelete