Idea File: Favorite Projects

I wanted to take a moment to include some of my projects in my Idea File feature. Projects have slowed down to mainly nursery projects since finding out about our pregnancy, but that’s okay. Next Spring & Summer I will be tackling our downstairs bathroom, creating a pantry in a closet, turning our garage into a “man cave”, a kitchen transformation and yard, patio, and garden changes. These were all projects that I had planned for this summer until I slept most of the summer away with pregnancy exhaustion and nausea.

Dyed Doily Banner

033

Lamp Transformation

067

Child’s Play: Liquid Chalk

058

Painted Urn

035

Tweet Treat

059

No Knit Scarf

097

Beach Glass Shadow Box

167

Painted Mantel Sign

102

Gallery Wall Project

125

Upcycled Kitchen Additions

011

016

Mason Jar Snowmen

0351

Travel Map
Frame Transformation

001

Crafternoon: Paper Cone Baskets
Crafternoon: Spring Wreaths
Crafternoon: Embroidery Hoop Art

027

Nursery Sneak Peek

004

See my {Linky Parties} page to view the parties I am participating in.

Link up to my Shades of the Season Party {Here}! A new weekly feature every Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. what talent. so much to get inspired with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beach glass shadow box! love it.

    visiting via romantichome and invite you to my giveaway here:

    http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2011/10/rachel-ashwell-on-creating-authentic.html

    warmly.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all great inspiration files. Love the metal sign & dyed doilies especially. Thanks for linking with air your laundry Friday!

    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! I totally get the pregnancy woes, I'm 25 weeks with my 5th. I have so much I want to get done but no energy :)

    I am your newest follower

    If you have the time I'd love if you came visit me and see some of the projects I'm planning for christmas.

    ReplyDelete