Simple Meal

Today I woke up feeling a  nauseas for the first time in a few months. I made some mint tea to help settle my stomach.

007

011

I also just wanted something simple for dinner and the first three months of my pregnancy I ate a lot of potato dishes which seemed to help with my stomach being upset.

022

I mixed together:
1 package of Simply Potatoes
Garlic
Dried Basil
Dried Italian Seasoning Mixture
Preheated the oven at 400 degrees.
Baked for 20 minutes.

005

After 20 minutes I took the mixture out and topped it with Parmesan Cheese and Bacon Bits.
I then switched the oven to broil and broiled for another 10 minutes to give the top a little crisp.

024

035

036

Steamy, yummy and so simple.

038

040

My simple dessert:
Carmel & an apple…yum

025

027

028

029

See my {Linky Parties} page to view the parties I am participating in.

Link up to my Shades of the Season Party {Here}! A new weekly feature every Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment