2012 House Haven Tour Recap

House Haven Tour Button Summer 2 2012 

Creating a personal haven for myself and my family brings me JOY. I love everything about decorating our home to share who we are as a family. I love creating a cozy little haven for our friends & family to enjoy when they visit us. I have gathered so many wonderful personal memories from sharing my home throughout the years with those I love. Christmas parties, backyard barbeques, or small intimate dinner parties have all given me moments I will cherish.

I also love seeing how other people share their personality through their home! Out of this love came my desire to host House Haven Tours here at A Woman’s Haven. I wanted others to see and share that love also. I have been truly grateful for everyone who shared their home with myself and my readers. Every time a fellow blogger accepted my invitation to participate I was overcome with gratitude and I couldn’t wait to receive their tour post.

I have always said A Woman’s Haven was a place for me to gather the things that inspire me in the hopes that it may inspires others. I hope this will continue in 2013!

For now I would like to give you a recap of all of the beautiful havens that were shared in 2012.

Here goes….

Amy’s House Haven Tour
Visit Amy @ A Nest for All Seasons

A nest for all seasons 2

Heather’s House Haven Tour
Visit Heather @ The Lovely Cupboard

Lovely Cupboard living room console table[1]

Michelle’s House Haven Tour
Visit Michelle @ The Emerald Cove

Heather’s House Haven Tour
Visit Heather @ {Twenty} Something

4 12 11 002

Kari Anne’s House Haven Tour
Visit Kari Anne @ Thistlewood Farm

Thistle Wood 72Kitchen01

Angela’s House Haven Tour
Visit Angela @ The Simple Things

Amy’s House Haven Tour
Visit Amy @ The Blissful Bee

LivingRoom

Alicia’s House Haven Tour
Visit Alicia @ La Famille

Holly’s House Haven Tour
Visit Holly @ Life as a Thrifter

Jamie’s House Haven Tour
Visit Jaime @ Raising Up Rubies

Jenna’s House Haven Tour
Visit Jenna @ Paddington Way

Kelly’s House Haven Tour
Visit Kelly @ The Lily Pad Cottage

Rita Joy’s House Haven Tour
Visit Rita Joy @ Harbour Breeze Home

after straight on

Allison’s House Haven Tour
Visit Allison @ The Golden Sycamore

Amy’s House Haven Tour
Visit Amy @ The Happy Tulip

the happy tulip house tour 7

Maria’s House Haven Tour
Visit Maria @ Rusty Hinge

Angela’s House Haven Tour
Visit Angela @ Number Fifty-Three

Now isn’t that a talented group of ladies!!! I am also honored to say four of them our fellow Michigan Bloggers! Isn’t that fabulous?

Take some time to visit each of their blogs. I am sure you will leave feeling as inspired as I have from following them.

Would you like to be included in the ongoing House Haven Tour Series? If so feel free to send me an email at awomenshaven@hotmail.com I would love to hear from you!

Happy 2013!!

1 comment: