Bedroom Gallery Wall

303

I finally put together a hodgepodge of things that I love to create a gallery wall in our bedroom. Some of the items were elsewhere in the house alone and some were just needing a place to plant themselves.

What I love most about the items I choose is that I can change out the photos or mementos as I fall in love with other things or just need a change.

Empty frame gives us a pop of color and a place to add more items at anytime.

307

This at one time had a home in my kitchen as a magnetic board. It was once a silver tray that I painted white. I love it here and again so easy to change out what is inspiring me.

308

I made these {Photo Clip Frames} awhile back and never really did find a permanent home for them. Now I do! They go right along with the theme of having a place to change the things I am loving at any moment.

309310

I just love both of these items and they bring in some much needed color!

311312

This is a favorite photo of mine….It brings a smile to my face every time I see it!

314

Some of the littlest gestures mean the most. I found this note left on our bathroom mirror for me.

316318319

What items mean the most to you? How do you display them in your home?

304

2 comments:

  1. fun! i love the idea of a gallery wall filled with memories and not just random stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! Sometimes my favorite things are stored away in a box...this is so much better! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete